Harini saya nak berkongsi sedikit info tentang keperluan vitamin untuk ibu-ibu hamil..mari kita lihat ape kata pakar tentang kepentingan supplemen semasa hamil.. (source: http://www.marchofdimes.com/)
Vitamins and minerals help give your body the nutrients it needs to stay healthy and repair any damages. You can get most vitamins by eating a healthy diet that includes:
- Whole-grain breads and pastas
- Milk products
- Lean red meat
- Fish that is low in mercury
It may be hard for some people to get enough vitamins and minerals in their diet. They may need to take a supplement. A supplement usually comes in the form of tablets or capsules.
Examples of people who need a supplement are:
- Women who can get pregnant should take a daily multivitamin containing 400 micrograms of folic acid every day to help prevent birth defects. Even if a woman is using birth control, it's a good idea to take a multivitamin, just in case she gets pregnant.
- Pregnant women often take a prenatal vitamin. It contains folic acid and important nutrients needed during pregnancy.
- People with certain health conditions may need extra vitamins and minerals. Some illnesses, such as anemia, arise because the body doesn't have enough of a certain nutrient, like iron. People with these illnesses can get extra nutrients through their diet or supplements.
During pregnancy, your health provider may give you a prescription for a prenatal vitamin so that you and your baby get important nutrients for health. You can also buy prenatal vitamins without prescription at most local drug stores.
Folic acid is one of the nutrients included in most prenatal vitamins.
- Folic acid helps prevent birth defects of the brain and spinal cord. It may also protect the pregnant woman against cancer and stroke.
- Pregnant women should get 600 micrograms of folic acid every day from food and supplements.
- Most prenatal vitamins contain 600–1,000 micrograms of folic acid.
- Iron helps the muscles in both mother and baby develop.
- It helps prevent anemia, a condition in which a woman’s red blood cells are too small and too few. Red blood cells carry oxygen around your body and to your baby.
- Iron can also lower the risk of preterm birth and low birthweight.
- Calcium helps the nervous, muscular and circulatory systems stay healthy.
- When a pregnant woman doesn't get enough calcium from her diet, the body takes the calcium from her bones to give it to her growing baby.
- Having less calcium in the bones can cause serious health conditions later in life, such as osteoporosis. In osteoporosis, the bones thin, and the person is at increased risk of bone breaks.
- Women should get at least 200 milligrams of DHA every day.
- It may be hard to find prenatal vitamins that have DHA in them. But some prenatal vitamins are packaged and sold with a separate bottle of DHA on the side.
Maka disini disyorkan pengambilan Set berikut utk ibu2 hamil;
FULL PACK SET 1~ utk 1st trimester
(120's Multivitamiin (LENGKAP DGN IRON) ,120's B complex (LENGKAP DENGAN ACID FOLIC), 180's vitamin C) and 1 bottle of calcium(120 caplets) harga tawaran ialah RM247 including postage cost
FULL PACK SET 2~utk 2nd & 3rd trimester
(120's Multivitamiin (LENGKAP DGN IRON) ,120's B complex (LENGKAP DENGAN ACID FOLIC), 180's vitamin C),1 bottle of calcium(120 caplets) and 90 capsule OMEGA GUARD (MINYAK IKAN) harga tawaran ialah RM356 including postage cost
Kesemua full pack ini boleh digunakan up to 4 months. Tetapi jika anda mempunyai kekangan untuk membeli full pack, saya ada menyediakan pek mini untuk 30 hari. Untuk keterangan lanjut boleh hubungi saya ditalian: 012-2541296 atau emailkan ke: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lots of Love..